Why We Like The Osprey Duro Dyna Belt
For longer trail runs with lots of elevation, we kit up with the Osprey Duro Dyna Belt. The padded, low-friction mesh construction gives us a comfortable carry that also breathes and wicks, while the ErgoPull hip belt lets us make quick adjustments on the move. Whether we're hiking the steeps or upping the pace on straightaways, the included soft flasks compress as we sip, eliminating slosh and bulk for distraction-free strides.
- Minimalist hydration belt for runs and fast-moving treks
- 2L capacity to stash snacks and layers for the trail
- Recycled material provides eco-friendly durability
- Airmesh bodywrap construction for airflow and stability
- Included Hydraulics Soft Flasks to stay hydrated and streamlined
- Angled bottle sleeves with retainers for easy access and security
- Elastic straps on front panel stash away your rain layer and poles
- Internal organization keeps your smaller essentials easy to find
- Item #OSPZ1G2
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] recycled nylon stretch mesh, PFC-PFAS-free DWR treatment
- 2L (122cu in)
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 2 Hydraulics Soft Flasks (360mL each)
- front panel
- 2 angled bottle sleeves (with retaining straps), 2 mesh drop-in, 1 zippered back (with internal organization)
- 5.91 x 9.06 x 3.54in
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including N,N-Dimethylformamide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.