Why We Like The Ortovox Peak Light 40L Backpack
Built for peak performance on our mountaineering expeditions, ski tours, and peak bagging bids, the Peak Light Backpack is made with Ortovox's lightest and most durable materials to keep our weight down as the difficulty goes up. Skipping superfluous details, Ortovox opted for a minimalist design here to keep the weight down, and we can take it down 30% further by removing the hip belt, lid, back reinforcement, pick holder, and D-Skifix. Even with this light design, the 40-liter capacity leaves plenty of room for our layers and gear with the circumferential zipper providing easy access to everything we need to take on the mountain. There's also extra storage outside the pack, including convenient rope carry, ice axe and trekking pole attachments, helmet net, and either diagonal or side fastening for our skis.
- Premium alpine pack for gram counters
- Best for alpine pursuits
- Nylon ripstop is water resistant and highly durable
- Backpanel with Swisswool pads to absorb moisture for comfort
- Many removable features to shed weight if we want
- Top loader with large circumferential zipper access
- Lid compartment with key holder for safe and convenient storage
- Compatible with hydration bladder and water bottles
- Item #ORTL0GY
- Responsible Collection
- [front] 420D nylon ripstop (50% recycled), [secondary] 420D nylon ripstop (100% recycled)
- SWISSWOOL Hybrid Back System
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- hip, map compartment, helmet net, lid compartment
- Gear Loops
- Helmet Carry
- helmet net
- Ice Axe Carry
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Claimed Weight
- [minimum] 1lb 15oz, [maximum] 2lb 13.5oz
- ski touring, mountaineering, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including N,N-Dimethylformamide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.