Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a color:Dark Wine
Select a size:
Ortler 3L Pant
The Ortovox Women's Ortler 3L Pant is thirteen ounces of superior waterproofing and breathability bolstered for highly active sports like backcountry touring, ice climbing, and mountaineering. Its Toray Dermizax membrane boasts extreme waterproof ratings and even better breathable ratings to keep you comfy in any condition ranging from powdery and snowy to warm and sunny. A 3-layer construction keeps this pant remarkably thin and light so you can pack it on international trips without much hassle. Ortovox added merino mesh paneling for excelled thermal regulation, moisture management, and ventilation catered to active pursuits. There are 2-way zippers at each side for more ventilation as well as easier on-and-off. The gaiters, cuffs, and waistband are all adjustable for secure coverage, and Ortovox reinforced the cuffs in Cordura for long-lasting durability against ski edges and crampons.
- Light hardshell pant for backcountry touring and mountaineering
- Toray Dermizax membrane boasts superior waterproof breathability
- 3-layer construction keeps the shell light and packable
- Merino mesh inserts excel thermal regulation and ventilation
- Two-way side zippers allow ventilation and easier on-and-off
- Adjustable gaiters, cuffs, and waistband give secure coverage
- Cordura-reinforced cuffs bolster protection from crampons and skis
- Item #ORT007J
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.