Select style & size:Select options
Large and in charge.
One of the largest bike bags on the market, the Ortlieb Back-Roller Pro Classic Panniers Pair is perfectly suited for European bike vacations or multi-day tour excursions with the whole family. This extra-large touring bag is made from a wear-resistant, waterproof polyester tarpaulin construction to hold up against hard-hitting abuse on the road, while its roll-top closure further ensures protection from the elements after being rolled at least three to four times. Through its tool-free, adjustable QL2.1 attachment system, the Back-Roller Pro Classic Panniers secures to your bike in seconds thanks to an intuitive and convenient hook design, and comes with reducing inserts to accommodate tubes 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm in diameter. Then, the removable shoulder strap helps you carry the load when you need to leave the bike behind, and high-luminosity reflectors boost your overall visibility when you're out on the road after the sun's gone down.
- Extra-large pannier pair for bike touring or multi-day trips
- Durable polyester construction is wear-resistant and waterproof
- Roll-top closure seals out the elements after 3-4 folds
- Convenient attachment system gets set up in a flash
- Adjustable hook design secures the fit without tools
- Multiple pockets stash and organize your gear
- Removable shoulder strap provides transportation options
- Reflective details give you heightened visibility
- Item #OLB001M
70L (4759cu in)
1 external, 1 internal
QL2.1 mounting system for bikes with tube diameters up to 16mm