Select style & size:Select options
Nothing excites expletive-laden tirades more than a trailside flat where you're either left pumping (and pumping and pumping and pumping) with a toy-sized frame pump or you have to walk your bike back to the trailhead because you're unable to re-inflate a downed tubeless tire because you can't get the damned thing to seat properly. See? We're just thinking about it and it's already got us swearing. OneUp Components' Everyday Carry (EDC) Pump helps keep the airwaves on the trail G rated—or at least profanity-free—by kicking out an expanded volume of tire-inflating air, getting you back on the bike when the limited utility of a typical hand pump would send you back to the car.
The EDC Pump is equipped with OneUp's Fast-on Head, which connects without unseating the valve and decamps without unscrewing the valve core. The pump also gives you the choice of manually inflating your donuts or giving them a shot of CO2 via the incorporated CO2 inflator mechanism, so you don't have to go all sailor man on the side of the trail if you're not feeling particularly well-spinached that day. Finally, and depdending on size, you have the option of stuffing it with OneUp's EDC Tool and a 20g CO2 cartridge (the 100cc model) or one or the other (70cc model).
- A mini pump that pumps like a mega pump
- Industry leading air volume-to-weight ratio
- Doubles as a CO2 inflator when you don't want to pump
- Presses on and pulls off without unseating or unscrewing valves
- Holds additional ride essentials while secured to the frame
- Sealed against the elements for worry-free pedaling
- Included bottle cage mount frees your pocket space
- Item #OUC000I