Why We Like The Cloudstratus Running Shoe
When we're looking to double up on cushioning without feeling weighed down, we reach for the On Cloudstratus Running Shoe. Designed to keep us moving during our medium-to-long distance road runs, the Cloudstratus is packed with Swiss engineering for a smooth and comfortable ride. Its wider platform delivers inherent stability while the dual layer of Helion foam provides maximum cushioning while maintaining a responsive ride. These two layers of foam are fused together at the forefoot to provide a confident toe-off through each stride and a Speedboard between the upper and the midsole keeps a spring in our step.
- Burly and stable road shoe for racking up miles on pavement
- 8mm drop offers a comfortable platform for midfoot strikers
- Engineered mesh uppers allow feet to breathe through the miles
- Dual layer Helion foam offers max cushioning and a responsive ride
- Fused forefoot cushioning provides a confident toe-off
- Speedboard between upper and midsole puts a spring in our step
- Wider platform design provides inherent stability for our runs
- Star lacing system moves pressure points away from toe joints
- Item #ONF000P
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh
- star lacing system
- Helion foam, Speedboard
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 28 / 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 7] 9.5oz
- Recommended Use
- road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 18, 2021
Excellent running shoe
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 120 lbs
Found mixed reviews on these shoes - they are excellent running shoes. Have to admit I’m very impressed.