That guy without laces just took your wave.
Perfect for the waterman looking for an amphibious shoe that can play double duty at the bar or office, the Olukai Men's Na'i Shoe is perfect for work or play. The waterproof leather upper is also impervious to moisture saturation, so whether you're guiding some clients on a fishing rig, or walking home during a sudden monsoon rain the Na'i takes a licking but refuses to spoil the way most other leather shoes do. The drop-in heel is great because it offers the functionality of a slip-on, but the security of heel coverage is only a pull away. Plus, the removable footbed is easy to wash once the tropical funk is becoming evident, so you can keep the shoes feeling, looking, and smelling fresh for the next adventure.
- An amphibious shoe for water sports, the pub, and adventure
- Waterproof/breathable construction keeps your feet dry
- Drop-in heel offers regular shoe and slide-in utility
- All materials designed to be water-ready and willing
- PU footbed wi/ gel insert is removable and washable
- Wet Grip Rubber offers superior, durable traction
- Item #OLU004S
- Q & A
Great product and customer service!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 235lbs
Awesome shoes, but the main reason I'm writing this is because their customer service was super helpful and honored a 20% discount. Keep it up Backcountry!