When your summer free time consists of waffling between the beach and the boat, make sure to reach for the Olukai Women's Ho'opio Flip Flop to provide day-long support. This lightweight flip flop fashions a vegan-friendly synthetic upper that assures a comfortable feel against your foot. Its quick-drying and breathable footbed is built to endure water, and the foot-inspired PU midsole provides unrivaled support. Not to mention, the non-marking rubber sole assures a level of boat-friendliness so you don't leave a trail of scuff marks when you need to tend to the bow.
- A classic flip-flop that's bound to become a summer staple
- Synthetic upper assures comfort and is vegan friendly
- Quick-drying and breathable footbed assures water-friendliness
- Anatomically-molded PU midsole adds support
- Boat-friendly, non-marking rubber sole
- Item #OLU004G
- Q & A
is there much arch support, ie compared to chaco brand sandals?