Select style & size:Select options
Dread Lock Lock-On Grips
ODI's Dread Lock Lock-On Grips are ready to get shreddy, and maybe even a little dready thanks to the signature style of Juarez embedded into the rubber. They are built with a little more padding for the control you need on longer rides, damping harsh vibrations to keep your mitts from going numb when you've still got miles of daylight to burn. The Dread Lock-On Grips are built with ODI's A.I.R.E. compound, which is ideal for its lighweight properties that feel ultra-soft, so you can get the cushion you need for the ride, without the feel of a bulky grip. TPE on the ends offer additional support when you're hammering into turns, and help protect the grips from impacts. A V2.1 single-clamp lock-on system secures your grip to the bar on the inner edge, helping to prevent slip ups when you're wrenching on the bars while you weave through tight trees.
- Juarez-inspired grips for comfort through long rides
- Ultra-soft A.I.R.E. compound is light and cushions your palms
- Offset design provides more padding on the palm side
- Contoured surface boosts comfort on longer rides
- Soft, supportive TPE ends add protection to grips
- Finger cutouts for improved tactile feel and control
- Dread Lock textured surface improves control without adding effort
- Item #ODIA04A
- Q & A
Nice grips but wearing quickly
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Iâm liking the grips. Upon getting them I had some concerns about the aire compound, reminded me of some bmx grips I had a long time ago that wore quickly. About fifty miles in around Utah and Iâm having the same issue with these. Gloveless you will end up with a lot of black on your hands. They are soft and comfortable and work well without gloves but Iâd expect to replace them every season so Iâll try something else next time.