Select style & size:Select options
Grips burly enough for the king of DH.
When designers ODI partnered up with Aaron Gwin to design a grip with holding on to, they weren't messing around, and now that they're back for round-two, they are taking things to a whole other level. Tackier than before, and with a larger diameter with offset padding, the ODI AG-2 Aaron Gwin Lock-On Grips are ready for big hits, and charging chunky DH lines where failure isn't an option.
Sporting a softer compound than before, the AG-2's are able to absorb more vibration, while rocking an improved knurl pattern that increases tackiness. This is paired with ODI's offset padding design which provides even more damping, with specific focus put on that portions of the grip that are the most impact prone, so you feel less chatter, and ride with more control. The diameter is a touch larger than the original AG1's, which allows this offset padding to provide more rider comfort without tapering to an uneven grip.
- Grips tough enough for the king of DH
- Softer compound increases grip and damping
- Larger diameter accommodates offset padding
- Alloy-reinforced end caps provide extra durability
- Angled rib pattern elevate control without bulk
- Lock on for security in the roughest terrain
- Item #ODI000Z
- Q & A
Grippy, light and colorful!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these in red, to put on my Mach 5.5 custom build. They match great, provide a fun color pop and do what they're intended: grip really well!
What more could you ask for?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great grips that make the decent fun, comfy and totally in control!