Half Jacket 2.0 XL Polarized Sunglasses
For some of us, the Oakley Bottlecap, or the groundbreaking (for its dual lens interchangeability) Half Jacket was our very first pair of sports sunglasses. That was over ten years ago, and both styles can still be readily found in the retail sector — this speaks a great deal to the universal fit and radical design. In regard to the Half Jacket, it excelled in fit and durability, but lacked somewhat in timelessness. This is why Oakley has seen fit to update the design with the Half Jacket 2.0 XL Polarized, while still presenting the same core fit and interchangeable lens functionality that made the original such a classic. From a design standpoint, most immediately apparent is how the 2.0 mixes the outwardly curved and slightly wider fit profile of the Half Jacket, with the more confident hinges and sculpted earstems of the recent Fast Jacket.
- Oakley's classic shades for trailblazing and road cycling
- Polarized lenses reduce fatigue-causing glare
- Plutonite lenses resist impact, fogging, and scratches
- Hydrophobic anti-smudge coating prevents streaks and spots
- O Matter frame material is comfortable and durable
- Unobtainium nose pads and earsocks provide a grip that won't slip
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK3584
- Plutonite (polycarbonate)
- Interchangeable Lens
- O Matter
- Face Size
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.