Select style & size:Select options
The Oakley Drop Point Prizm Polarized Sunglasses are at home on mountain bike trails to brewpub patios. Their high-wrap design, grippy Unobtanium nose pads, and lightweight-yet-tough O Matter frame handle active pursuits, while rectangular lens shapes add a classic touch.
Polarized lenses with Prizm Daily technology not only eliminate glare, but they also enhance colors and contrast for a sharper, brighter view of the world when you're riding your road bike or hanging out in the backyard. Impact-resistant Plutonite lenses block out harmful UV light, and the lightweight frame is subtly flexible for enhanced comfort. Oakley's patented Three-Point Fit eliminates painful pressure points while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment for undistorted vision.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Casual style meets active performance
- Prizm technology makes view sharper and bolder
- Polarization eliminates glare from reflective surfaces
- Plutonite lenses provide UV protection
- O Matter frame is light and stress-resistant
- Unobtanium nose pads offer secure comfort
- High wrap design for added coverage
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Item #OAK01IP
- Q & A
Bought Them For My Dad
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
He definitely looks cooler now. The polarization is a standard feature these days but they don't take well to chums.