Select style & size:Select options
The Oakley Drop Point Prizm Polarized Sunglasses are at home from mountain bike trails to brewpub patios. Their high-wrap design, grippy Unobtanium nose pads, and lightweight-yet-tough O Matter frame handle active pursuits, while rectangular lens shapes add a classic touch.
Polarized lenses with Prizm Daily technology not only eliminate glare, but they also enhance colors and contrast for a sharper, brighter view of the world when you're riding your road bike or hanging out in the backyard. Impact-resistant Plutonite lenses block out harmful UV light, and the lightweight frame is subtly flexible for enhanced comfort. Oakley's patented Three-Point Fit eliminates painful pressure points while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment for undistorted vision.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Casual style meets active performance
- Prizm technology makes view sharper and bolder
- Polarization eliminates glare from reflective surfaces
- Plutonite lenses provide UV protection
- O Matter frame is light and stress-resistant
- Unobtanium nose pads offer secure comfort
- High wrap design for added coverage
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Item #OAK01IP
- Q & A
Not the right fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These sunglasses look sick and the lenses are awesome! Unfortunately, they just don't fit my face right and the arms of them jam up with my hat. Bummer because I thought they would have been perfect for fishing.
Bought Them For My Dad
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
He definitely looks cooler now. The polarization is a standard feature these days but they don't take well to chums.