The Oakley Drop Point Prizm Polarized Sunglasses are at home from mountain bike trails to brewpub patios. Their high-wrap design, grippy Unobtanium nose pads, and lightweight-yet-tough O Matter frame handle active pursuits, while rectangular lens shapes add a classic touch.
Polarized lenses with Prizm Daily technology not only eliminate glare, but they also enhance colors and contrast for a sharper, brighter view of the world when you're riding your road bike or hanging out in the backyard. Impact-resistant Plutonite lenses block out harmful UV light, and the lightweight frame is subtly flexible for enhanced comfort. Oakley's patented Three-Point Fit eliminates painful pressure points while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment for undistorted vision.
- Casual style meets active performance
- Prizm technology makes view sharper and bolder
- Polarization eliminates glare from reflective surfaces
- Plutonite lenses provide UV protection
- O Matter frame is light and stress-resistant
- Unobtanium nose pads offer secure comfort
- High wrap design for added coverage
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Item #OAK01IP
- Plutonite Prizm (polycarbonate)
- O Matter
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Unobtanium nose pads
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 60 / 18 / 132mm
- Recommended Use
- casual, mountain biking, sports
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
May 26, 2020
Prizm Lenses for Hiking!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 250 lbs
If you haven’t tried Prizm lenses, do it. I got the jade lenses.The colors pop and everything is so clear. I am a huge fan of these glasses. They have a little larger lens which I like. They can fog up as they sit close to the face, but I just adjust them to give a little gap for air to pass and it’s no problem. The only advice I would give, is if you will be looking at a smartphone screen the polarized lenses give it an odd look.
April 17, 2018
Not the right fit
- I returned this product before using it
These sunglasses look sick and the lenses are awesome! Unfortunately, they just don't fit my face right and the arms of them jam up with my hat. Bummer because I thought they would have been perfect for fishing.
September 6, 2017
Bought Them For My Dad
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
He definitely looks cooler now. The polarization is a standard feature these days but they don't take well to chums.