Select style & size:Select options
Airbrake XL Prizm Goggle
From pro-sized parks to heli-accessed lines, the Oakley Airbrake XL Prizm Goggle delivers uncompromising vision with its oversized design and color-boosting Prizm lens. SwitchLock technology promotes convenient lens swapping when stormy conditions barrel down on your local mountain. Taking advantage of SwitchLock, the Airbrake XL comes with a second Prizm lens for quickly adjusting to variable alpine conditions.
Prizm works by emphasizing colors where the eye is most sensitive to detail, allowing you to visualize nuances in terrain and features lurking just beneath the snow, even in glaring-bright conditions. Adding to Prizm's exceptional clarity, the F3 anti-fog coating prevents condensation from obscuring vision during socked-in storms and soggy spring days.
- Oversized Airbrake goggle with Prizm lens technology
- Prizm lens boosts contrast for uncompromising acuity
- Rigid exoskeleton with flexible O Matter faceplate
- Switch Lock technology allows for rapid lens swapping
- Outrigger frame attachments for helmet integration
- Bonus Prizm lens included
- Item #OAK01OR
- Q & A
Pretty Much Perfect
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Full coverage, huge field of vision, perfect fit with most helmets, easily swappable lenses, and that unsurpassed Oakley lens quality. They're expensive, but they're really, really good. The Jade Prizm Sapphire lenses cover pretty much all the bases for me. Having a low light night riding is a nice bonus. I'm not crazy about all of the color options, but it's hard to knock them for what amounts to straight up personal taste. I'd buy another set, no question.