Why We Like The O'Neill Psycho Tech 4/3+mm Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit
We zip up the O'Neill Psycho-TechWetsuit before hitting the water to ensure we're warm and covered for the duration of the session. The 4/3+ thickness lends itself well in cool to cold water thanks to the extra 0.5 millimeters of insulation, and it can even fluctuate into warmer temperatures with ease. This versatility is provided by the combination of the TechnoButter 4 and Technobutter Firewall fabrics that combine to keep water out, move with you, and trap air for impressive warmth.
- Full wetsuit that thrives in a wide range of water temperatures
- Technobutter 4 fabric is strong, hydrophobic, and durable
- TB4 Firewall layer traps air against the skin for excellent warmth
- F.U.Z.E chest entry makes for quick and easy entry and exit
- Fluid seam welds are watertight, durable, and ultra-flexible
- Double seal collar keeps water out so that you stay warm
- External Key pocket with loop keeps your goods secure
- Item #ONEG3KC
- Responsible Collection
- TechnoButter 4 (recycled oyster shells, Eco Carbon Black neoprene, recycled jersey)
- Water Temp
- 4.5 / 3.5mm
- F.U.Z.E. (chest), Redzone water-resistant
- 360-degree Barrier, Anti-Flush Barrier, Super Seal Cuffs, Plasma wrist and ankle seals
- Seam Construction
- [external] fluid seam weld technology, [internal] recycled TBX tape
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chloroprene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.