Select style & size:Select options
Because you never know.
Whether you find yourself in a situation where the gear boat flips or you just want to always err on the safe side, prepare yourself for the unexpected with the NRS Z-Drag Kit. This kit provides all the hardware needed to set up basic Z-drag mechanical advantage systems to aid in swiftwater rescue.
- Three Omega locking D carabiners
- Two SMC Swiftwater pulleys
- Two 15' sections of 1" webbing in red
- One 10' section of 1" webbing in yellow
- Two 6' prusik cords (6mm)
- 150' of 1/2" Sterling static rope
- Small NRS Purest Duffel
- Z-Drag Crib sheet
- Item #NRS002X
- Q & A
Essential piece of gear
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Ever gotten pinned between rocks, or wrap your raft on a boulder? Well it's no fun, and difficult to self rescue from. This kit eases your pain and contains all the essentials for extraction.