Select style & size:Select options
Siren Type III Personal Flotation Device
With its anatomically sculpted foam and six panel construction, the NRS Women's Siren Type 3 PFD provides both safety and top-shelf comfort while you're on the water. Six points of adjustment let you dial in the perfect fit for your individual frame, while raised foam panels along the spine help keep cool air circulating through the vest on those hot summer days. A soft, stretch fabric at the chest and arm openings only ups the level of comfort, and with a knife lash tab, a zippered pocket, and padded shoulder straps, you'll hardly notice you're wearing it until its time to either make camp, or take out.
- Heed the water siren's call with this PFD
- Low-profile design won't get in the way of your paddling
- Six points of adjustment provide a personalized fit
- Foam panels provide passive ventilation
- Stretchy fabric assures unimpeded mobility
- Reflective accents promote added visibility in low-light
- Side buckle makes for an easy-on, easy-off
- Item #NRS007Y
- Q & A
Great For Paddling
I bought this PFD for my girlfriend for our recreational kayaks and it's been great. It's comfortable without limiting motion. The pockets are a nice touch as well. Definitely trust NRS to help keep us safe on the water.
Bought it for my daughter, comfortable and not bulky.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I purchased this PFD for SUP riding and the fit is better than
anticipated. I’m 5’3” 133lbs with a small frame and large bust. The
Siren has a flattering cut that offers no chafing at the sidearm, is
very adjustable at the shoulders and waist making for very little ride
up, it’s lightweight and is downright comfortable. The color (grey/hot
pink) is great just like the image and the pockets are handy – loving
everything about this purchase.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have yet to take this on an unintentional swim but it has seen quite a few river miles. Nice low profile and super comfortable.
So far, so good.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased this PFD primarily for paddleboarding, and so far it has lived up to my expectations. The best feature is the fit- it's much less bulky than the few other PFD's I have tried, and doesn't impede my arms in any way. I haven't had to test it in any sketchy situations, but so far, so good. The gray color is lovely.