Trusted by the pros.
You may not always be able to keep your gear out of the river, but at least you can keep the river out of your gear with the NRS Outfitter Dry Bag. Rugged PVC and polyester construction ensures the durability required for rough-and-tumble adventures, and the StormStrip closure prevents any leakage, even in turbulent rivers and drenching downpours. And with storage capacity ranging from a robust 3900cu in to a whopping 8500cu in, it offers enough room to stow sleeping setups and camp chairs to weeks' worth of clothing, making it ideal for everyone from serious adventurers to professional outfitters.
- Big and burly bag for serious storage on river trips
- Heavy-duty fabric is totally waterproof
- Reinforced bottom for extra durability
- StormStrip closure prevents water entry
- Compression strap keep your load manageable
- Adjustable shoulder strap and fixed handle for easy loading
- Item #NRS008R
- heavy-duty 21oz PVC/polyester, [reinforced bottom] 34oz PVC
- 65L (3900cu in), 110L (6700cu in), 140L (8500cu in)
- Shoulder Strap
- StormStrip waterproof fold-over
- [65L] 14 x 24in, [110L] 16 x 33in, [140L] 16 x 42in
- Claimed Weight
- [65L] 2lb 14.4oz, [110L] 3lb 10.4oz, [140L] 4lb 0.8oz
- Recommended Use
- paddling, whitewater
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.