Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Rashguards we have in stock.View Similar Products
The Goldilocks of immersible base layers.
Just enough warmth for chilly days and cool water, yet not too much, the NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5mm Long Sleeve Shirt provides an ideal amount of insulation when you're paddling in spring conditions and not-quite-summer river trips. The 0.5-millimeter Terraprene neoprene features heat-reflective titanium for extra insulation and a water-resistant DWR treatment to shed moisture.
The ThermalPlush fleece lining is ultra-soft for a smooth on-skin feel. Four-way stretch Powerspan body material allows for unrestricted movement, and spandex underarms make for friction-free zones when you're paddling hard.
- Terraprene 0.5-millimeter neoprene with heat-reflective titanium
- Four-way stretch Powerspan body material with soft, ThermalPlush fleece lining
- DWR exterior coating sheds water
- Paddle-specific design for unrestricted movement
- Spandex underarm fabric creates friction-free zones
- Item #NRS000V
- Q & A