Heron Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
Just like the long-legged Ardeidae after which it gets its name, the NRS Heron Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard helps you maneuver stealthily and quietly through lakes, ponds, and mellow rivers alike in search of fish. Built specifically for angling, the Heron features dual 7in diameter side channels that ensure ample stability, so you stay upright as you fish, rather than four paws up in the water.
Interchangeable fins provide customizable tracking, and the ABS plastic is impact-resistant for added longevity. Additionally, the Heron is equipped with six stainless steel D-rings, ensuring that you have plenty of lash-points for gear, a cooler, or tackle bag. Meanwhile, the drop-stitch PVC construction inflates up to a super-stiff 20 PSI, yet once the day's over, the Heron can be deflated and folded up easily. A high-pressure pump is included for your convenience, as is a repair kit, two fins, carry bag, and pressure gauge.
- A stable inflatable stand-up paddle board designed for anglers
- Durable construction withstands many a trip out on the water
- Side chambers provide the stability you need for trickier fish
- Interchangeable fins offer customizable tracking on flat stretches
- Webbing handle ensures easy hauling to and from the car
- Bungee and daisy chain rigging provide spots for gear storage
- Item #NRS00DQ