sale $187.96 $234.9520% Off
Extend your season.
Extend your season on the river from early spring to late fall, or all winter long with your ocean kayak and the NRS FreeFall Dry Pant. This bombproof pant is not only fully waterproof with the two-and-a-half layer HyproTex material, but is equipped with built-in dry socks and an eight-inch nylon waist tunnel that both comfortably fit with boots and a dry-top for enhanced protection against over-the-deck splashes. It's breathable construction ensures that you don't overheat while paddling through rough early spring run-off waters by allowing perspiration to pass through the material. And a comfortably wide waist band with double hook-and-loop closure gives you a secure fit that contours with your body while sitting in your water craft, and hook-and-loop ankle cuffs creates a secure fit with your boots. Reinforced seat and knees give you enhanced durability in high wear areas for long-lasting use, while the splash-proof zippered pocket keeps small essential right at hand for quick access.
- Extend your season with these technical dry pants
- Extra durable and waterproof material made for outdoor environments
- Breathable construction allows perspiration to pass through
- Built-in dry socks gives you full-proof protection when in the water
- 8-inch nylon waist tunnel fits smoothly underneath a dry top
- Wide hook-and-loop waist and ankle cuffs cinches out splashes
- Reinforced seat and knees enhances durability at high wear zones
- Splash-proof zippered thigh pocket holds small essentials at hand
- Item #NRS005G
8in waist tunnel with drawcord, hook-and-loop closure
1 zippered thigh
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling