Select Style & Size
Bighorn I Raft Frame
Add the NRS Bighorn I Raft Frame to your raft to increase its rigidity and give you a way to secure your accessories. Whether you're attaching a cooler or a dry bag this frame lets you batten down the hatches so nothing escapes, even in rough water. Hot-forged LoPro fittings provide multiple adjustment points for the frame, and the anodized aluminum construction is sturdy without being unreasonably heavy. This frame is compatible with a number of NRS accessories, so you can customize your raft for experiencing the water the best way for you.
The Bighorn I comes with two side rails, one foot bar, three cross bars, one seat mount, two 8-inch oar mounts, and two 9-foot straps with strap slides.
- Raft frame for organization and stability
- Modular design is easy to adjust
- Anodized aluminum is sturdy and lightweight
- LoPro fittings for easy customization
- Low-back Drain Hole seat for comfortable rowing
- 8-inch oar mounts reduce friction
- Item #NRS009S
- modular anodized aluminum
- 48 x 65in, 54 x 68in, 60 x 68in, 66 x 68in, 72 x 68in
- Low-back Drain Hole
- Claimed Weight
- [60 x 68in] 40lb
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 3, 2018
This frame is great, everyone raves about the Bighorn II, but this version is awesome as well. The frame is easy to build and can be adjusted to however you like to rig your boat. Sizing is Width x Length, i.e, 13' raft would most likely be 60" W by 68" for length, but make sure.