Trollveggen Primaloft100 Full-Zip Hooded Jacket
Demanding ascent and descents in harsh alpine environments call for the Norrona Trollveggen Primaloft100 Hooded Jacket. Boasting the groundbreaking, recycled PrimaLoft Gold AeroGel insulation, this jacket delivers an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio to combat cold temps on the wall. And to ensure optimal performance, Norrona mapped out different key areas of the upper body that would benefit the most from extra insulation, giving you warmth where you need it most without needlessly limiting your mobility. Add in the adjustable hood, and windproof, water-resistant ripstop Cordura face fabric and you're set with a jacket that thrives as both a standalone outer layer and a protective midlayer.
- Warm, insulated jacket for climbing adventures in the cold
- Water-resistant ripstop holds its own against rough surfaces
- Primaloft Gold Aerogel insulation keeps you comfortably warm
- Wind hood easily fits a climbing helmet and adjusts in a pinch
- Dual zippered chest pockets stash small essentials
- Item #NRA00J3