Why We Like The Tamok GORE-TEX Pro Bib Pant
From glorious storm skiing to slushy spring days, Norrona's Tamok GORE-TEX PRO Bib Pant keeps us dry so we can keep ripping runs from first chair to last. Built with a classic and highly functional workwear overall design, this option provides great coverage whether we're sitting on the snowy lift or ripping skins during a transition. Their 3-layer GORE-TEX PRO construction guarantees waterproof, breathable performance, and with fully sealed seams, we know we're staying dry.
- Highly-functional bib for riding in wet, snowy conditions
- GORE-TEX PRO delivers highly breathable waterproof protection
- Four-way stretch back panel provides mobility and ventilation
- Mesh-lined zip vents help you dump heat during a bootpack or skin
- Reinforced cuffs defend against sharp crampons or ski edges
- Spacious zippered pockets provide plenty of storage space
- Norrona invests in ethically sourced materials to reduce environmental impact
- Item #NRA00I5
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX PRO (3-layer), [face fabric] 200D recycled nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- [small] 30in
- 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered key
- mesh-lined zips
- adjustable suspenders
- full front
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
- skiing, snowboarding
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 1, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
I was super excited about these bibs for wet PNW snow. The fabric is awesome and they're well made but the legs are narrow and tight in the thighs. The thigh pockets would be unusable.
September 22, 2021
Best Bibs I've Ever Owned
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
I've owned a lot of ski pants and bibs over the years. These are by far my favorite. You know that feeling of being soaked on wet, snowy days, just from sitting on the chairlift? That feeling doesn't exist with these. You know that feeling of not being able to get out of your bibs in time when you have to pee? Not a problem with these! You know that feeling of your elastic wearing out, so you have to keep adjusting/ pulling up/ tying knots in said elastic? That will only be a memory if you buy these. They fit great, look great, and just refuse to wear out. Wish I could give them more starts. I am 5'9" 158 lbs athletic build and got the M.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help