Why We Like The Norrona Tamok GORE-TEX Pants
The Norrona Tamok GORE-TEX Pants are a versatile option for freeriders and backcountry skiers. The 2-layer GORE-TEX construction makes the Tamok fully waterproof, windproof, and breathable, and they feature a regular fit with articulated knees to maximize our mobility on the mountain. We also like the adjustability of the custom-fit waist system, the eco-certified fabrics, and the side vents, which let us dump excess heat and moisture vapor when we're skinning or spring skiing.
- Versatile ski and snowboard pants
- Best for freeride skiing and snowboarding
- Industry-leading GORE-TEX waterproof membrane
- DWR coating sheds light moisture without harmful PFCs
- YKK water-resistant zippers for added weather protection
- 450D Vectran fabric increases durability at the leg hems
- 2 zippered thigh pockets (1 with mesh inner pocket for phone)
- Compatible with Norrona snap-in powder skirt (not included)
- Item #NRAZ0FA
- Responsible Collection
- [fabric] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] 150D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR coating
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- RET <9
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered thigh 2 hand
- adjustable, belt-loops
- Side Zips
- Cuff Closure
- snap tightening
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help