Select a Size
Select a Color
Tamok Down750 Jacket
When you need toasty warm insulation that's tough enough for the backcountry, you reach for the Norrona Tamok Down750 Jacket every time. This rugged down jacket features lofty 750-fill insulation that's lightweight and packable for longer trips, all stuffed into a durable 45D nylon shell that'll stand up to forest snags and multi-day adventures. It boasts a cotton-like feel that's soft to the touch but also wind-resistant, with reinforced fabric at the shoulders that doesn't mind that pack you're wearing. Pull it on during breaks on the skin track, where it's lofty hood can keep your ears warm, then stuff it away into it's storage pocket when you're ready to keep hauling.
- A durable insulated jacket that's ready for rugged winter adventures
- Lofty down fill is sourced from humanely-treated waterfowl
- Nylon face fabric provides durable protection and shelter from wind
- Reinforced shoulder yokes offer durability and mountain-town style
- Soft-lining pockets give cold hands a comfy place to warm up
- Packable design fits into own pocket for easy storage in your pack
- Eco-friendly construction uses recycled fabrics
- Item #NRA00I6
- 100% recycled nylon
- 750-fill down, RDS-certified
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.41oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
January 11, 2020
LOVE THIS JACKET
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- Large (I like an oversized jacket)
- 5` 7"
- 130 lbs
Ok, so I bought this jacket because my husband has then men's version and he was getting very irritated at how often I was borrowing it to walk the dog. It was time to buy my own, and let me just say...I wish I had purchased it sooner. This jacket is INCREDIBLE. And the value at this price is insane! These days, it seems like everyone is either making mega functional puffies, or trendy townie puffies. But so many of us want something that splits the difference. That is this jacket. Great for layering while skiing, great for walking the dog, and definitely nice enough to wear out to dinner in town. Also, the quality you get with Norrona is incredible. I cannot recommend this puffy enough. I just hope they keep expanding their Tamok freeride line.