Why We Like The Norrona Senja Alpha90 Zip Hooded Jacket
Norrona knows layering, and that includes the Senja Alpha90 Zip Hooded Jacket. It's not your basic hoodie—its hybrid construction deftly mixes technical, eco-friendly materials for a warm but highly breathable build that keeps us comfortable on the trail as we're running singletrack or hiking switchbacks. The Senja features a wind-resistant nylon shell with extra Polartec insulation in front with a more breathable fleece in back to balance warmth with breathability. That helps regulate our temperature as the weather changes or the intensity of our activities changes. It also features a snug-fitting hood, zippered Napolean pocket on the chest, and thumbholes for versatile layering, making this a technical hoodie for our favorite mountain pursuits.
- Hybrid fleece for high-intensity outdoor activities
- Polartec Power Grid provides stretch and good weight-to-warmth
- Polartec Alpha provides breathable insulation for comfort
- Nylon face fabric is light and provides wind protection
- Reflective trim for better visibility in low light
- Pre-shaped sleeves for freedom of movement
- Made with recycled and eco-certified materials for conservation
- Technical fit with asymmetrical longer back cut
- Item #NRAZ0F5
- Responsible Collection
- [materials] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] Polartec Power Grid (85% recycled polyester, 15% elastane), 20D recycled nylon, [insulation] 78% recycled polyester, 22% polyester
- Fleece Weight
- midweight (166g/m²)
- 1 zippered chest
- logo, stripes
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 8.8oz
- trail running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help