Select a Size
Select a Color
Lyngen Down850 Hooded Jacket
Light on weight, not on warmth, the Norrona Lyngen Down 850 hooded jacket boasts the best warmth-to-weight ratio with a hood in Norrona's midlayer line. Packed with 850 fill-power down, it has the ability to trap body heat at an exceptionally light weight while remaining packable enough for even the most space concious back country goers. When days stay cold, the lack of bulky insulation makes this a perfect piece for under a technical shell and a helmet compatible hood means you can trap some quick extra warmth without pulling that shell out of your pack.
- Lightweight and warm insulating layer for backcountry touring
- Polyester outer keeps the weight down without sacrificing durability
- 850-fill power down traps body heat and compresses for packability
- Helmet compatible hood protects you from snow squalls on the uphill
- Hem tightening avoids cold updrafts getting into your layers
- Powerstretch cuffs prevent cold air from sneaking into your sleeves
- Multiple pockets hold your on-hill backcountry essentials
- Item #NRA00FO
- recycled polyester
- RDS 2.0 down
- Fill Weight
- 850-fill power
- helmet compatible
- zippered chest, two zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
April 11, 2020
Best Down Coat Ever
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 165 lbs
Warm, but not hot, athletic fitting, lighter than light. My spouse loved hers with equal force. Buy this coat!