Why We Liked The Lofoten GORE-TEX PRO Anorak
Norrona's Lofoten is favored by our most passionate powder hounds for its rugged waterproofing, so Norrona created the Lofoten GORE-TEX PRO Anorak. The GORE-TEX PRO laminate provides top-of-the-line waterproofing and breathability, all while being more pliable, durable, and packable than standard 3L laminates and membranes. The chest zip and underarm zips provide the ventilation we need while hammering the skintrack for another lap—despite heavy snowfall.
- Norrona's best-selling ski shell turned anorak
- GORE-TEX PRO provides rugged waterproofing and breathability
- 3-layer construction is thin, light, and packable
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Removable powder skirt customizes coverage for bluebird weather
- 3/4-length front zipper and side zippers allow easy on-and-off
- Pocketing provides storage for passes, radios, goggles, and more
- Item #NRAZ07T
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer) [face fabric] 70D
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 36in
- 1 interior, 2 hand, 1 interior mesh, 2 chest
- elbow to bottom hem 2-way zipper
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 9, 2021
Best Jacket Ever!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
I've received more compliments on this jacket than any other I've owned before. People have rolled down their windows in the parking lot to ask me about it. Looks great, but it wouldn't mean a thing if it didn't perform. Gore-Tex Pro fabric holds up to the harshest weather conditions. Oversized length design sheds rain and snow off of the lap. Provides another layer of protection when seated on the chair, keeping you out on the toughest days. Long and steezy, roomy and comfortable, all the pockets for all the things. Finds itself at home in the backcountry or the park. I've owned a million jackets and this is hands down the best.
January 8, 2021
Excellent product, terrible sizing
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
I was extremely excited to here that Norrona was designing a ski specific anorak set. The pocket placement was perfect. The breathability second to none, and the functionality simply put, excellent. The sizing is the issue. I am 5.9? and the jacket went nearly to my knees. I checked with Norrona directly and they confirmed that even when sizing down, the length only changes 2cm, it?s the width that changes (6cm). I would recommend for people over 6? for sure. Anyone shorter and it?s too long or the kangaroo pouch is just too low on the body.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help