For the versatile alpinist.
There's a cirque high in the alpine that you like to visit every season, and your ascension gear changes from skis and crampons to stoppers and cams as winter turns to summer, but the Norrona Men's Falketind Gore-Tex Jacket always finds a way inside your pack. It doesn't take much space because it's so light and compact, and its Gore-Tex membrane provides reliable waterproof, breathable protection whether it's snowing or raining. Norrona designed this jacket to have a shorter hem in order to make harnesses more comfortable.
- Norrona's most versatile shell four year-round alpine adventuring
- Three-layer shell with waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane
- Long underarm zippers assure ample ventilation
- Adjustments at hood, hem, and cuffs for a secure fit
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US retailer for Norrona products
- Item #NRA009D
- Q & A
Perfect for Touring
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 220lbs
Absolutely love this Jacket, Pit zips provide excellent airflow for the hikes up and keeps you warm on the way down. At first look when water hits it, it seems like it may not repel water well but it does in fact keep you 100% dry!