Why We Like The Falketind Flex¹ Heavy Duty Pant
Burly and agile, the Falketind Flex¹ Heavy Duty holds its own against rugged terrain while following our lead whether we're making our summit bid, battling the crux pitch, or tearing up single track. The highly wind-resistant material cuts the force of the mountain's icy gusts, while the stretch panels let our hips and knees flex freely, giving us the distraction-free performance we need to send.
- Versatile pant for kicking up dirt and scaling rock
- Lightweight material provides breathability and mobility
- Water-resistant finish fends off light precipitation
- Reinforced knees and seat boost durability
- Adjustable waist gives a customized fit
- Side zips feature mesh hip-to-knee lining & fabric lower-leg gusset
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs provide a slim, snag-free fit
- Hidden gaiter hook helps keep out snow and debris on treks
- Item #NRAZ07H
- Flex¹ (polyester, 50% recycled), PFC-free DWR finish
- [large] 33.9in
- Leg Opening
- adjustable hook-and-loop tab
- 1 zippered thigh, 2 zippered hand
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs, belt loops
- zipper, double-snap closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- hiking, mountaineering, climbing, trail, fat biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 14, 2021
This is the outdoor pant you want...
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 6' 4"
Recently, I started to wander away from other companies because the lack of quality for the price. I've wanted to try Norrona for sometime and so I decided this would be a good start. I wanted something that I could wear often to really figure out if Norrona was worth the premium. They have great stretch, but don't feel soft. They are high waisted in the back and are easily adjustable. The full leg zip feature took some time getting used to but I really, really like it now. Im used to wearing half or three quarter zip pants with the only function of dumping heat. These use a full zip to dump heat halfway, then expand the pant leg for base layers and open the cuff for larger boots. I even tried the breathability of these pants on a 45min Peloton Ride and never got hot or overly sweaty. These really are a great do everything pant, with the exception of colder, wetter conditions. Thats why Goretex is around. Ive only had these pants for a couple weeks, but they have exceeded my expectations. My only grip is the zipper/crotch area could be bit looser so I can pull the pants up higher. I plan to use these for mountain hunting and light mountaineering along with the Norrona Svalbard HD pants this coming spring, summer and fall. For now, Ill use them to work out in and ski tour warm days. If you want the best in breathability and rugged materials, this is it! Im getting rid of the rest of my outdoor pants for Norrona!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help