Strider Pro 130 DYN Ski Boot
Slip your feet into the Nordica Strider Pro 130 DYN Ski Boot if you are looking to skip the resort lines and find some fresh lines of your own. Equipped with tech fittings, Michelin Rubber Gripwalk soles, and Feather Lock Hike/Ski Mechanism this beefy boot will get you where you need to go, and get you down from there. The tech fittings combined with Gripwalk soles allow you to use either pin tech bindings or AT frame bindings depending on your preference, while the Feather Lock system provides 46 degrees of total range for a comfortable and natural walking motion on the skin track or rocky ridges.
Once you are staring down a line filled up with fresh powder, simply flip the Feather lock mechanism and trust the burly 130 flex to let you ski at your hard-charging best. Working with the 130 flex, Triax Cuff technology creates a stiff and responsive ride that effectively transfers energy to the edges of your skis for confident edging all while weighing less than traditional PU shells.
To ensure that your feet are happy, and you are in total control, the Strider Pro 130 DYN Ski Boot features a customize liner and outer shell. The Laced 3D Light Cork Liner is thermo-moldable for a perfect fit and comes with a lace that lets you tighten up the fit and add a little stiffness for downhill performance. To further benefit your feet the hard plastic shell can also mold to your foot with infrared technology that prevents plastic shrinkage and creates a high performance customized fit.
- AT ski boot for exploring the alpine and finding your own lines
- 130 flex is stiff and powerful for hard charging skiers
- 100mm last fits average feet with a high performance fit
- Tech toe fittings let you ride AT frame or tech toe bindings
- Grip Walk soles make scrambling on ridges a breeze
- Wire bail buckles and Triax Cuff reduce weight
- Walk mode lever creates 46 degrees of movement for a natural uphill
- Item #NOR004J
- Q & A
Good for a wide foot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Solid boot that performs like an alpine boot.