Dry Fast 2in Short
Designed for runners who want their movement as free and airy as possible, the Nike Dry Fast 2in Shorts will be your best friends on warm-weather races and training days. Their short two-inch inseam features a split leg for unencumbered movement and maximum airflow, while Nike Dri-FIT technology delivers efficient sweat-wicking to keep you dry, comfortable, and focused on picking up the pace. The main fabric also features small perforations to allow constant airflow, making these shorts perfect for your hottest and most grueling summer workouts. They've got a comfortable inner liner to keep you supported as you run, as well as a reflective front logo to ensure greater visibility on low-light pre-dawn runs.
- Move freely and quickly in hot weather with these airy shorts
- Two-inch split-leg inseam provides steady airflow and easy movement
- Perforated fabric delivers maximum breathability on summer days
- Supportive inner liner keeps you comfortable on long training runs
- Reflective front logo enhances your visibility on the road
- Small internal pocket lets you stash a key or energy gel
- Elastic waistband adjusts easily for a custom and comfortable fit
- Item #NKE027M
- Q & A
Who wears short shorts?
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 170lbs
Me. I do. These fit great and stay super cool thanks to their vented fabric and super-short split leg design. Great for hot weather and freeing those thighs after a long, cold winter. Small pocket is perfect for a key. Did I mention they're short.?