Muc-Off Luxury Chamois Cream
Select style & size:Select options
Luxury Chamois Cream
- Reduce chafing and saddle sores in luxurious style
- Provitamin moisturizers nourish your skin
- Anti-bacterial to minimize saddle sores
- Mild cooling function helps you ride at your best
- The light scent helps prevent odors on long rides
- Item #MUC001P
- Q & A
Replaced my previous fave Assos!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Ah yes. Chamois cream. Necessary, and lots and lots of choices. I've tried many. This has moved to the top of my favorite list, displacing my previous pick, Assos (regular version, not the women's-specific version, which I hated).
Muc-Off Luxury Chamois Cream smells great, applies easily, doesn't get all runny, has a bit of a cooling effect, and WORKS. It is about the same consistency as Assos, but perhaps a bit creamier. Hard to describe.
The smell is nice - clean, not medicinal or floral. It washes off skin and out of clothes well. I don't do super long rides, but five or six hours in the saddle are no problem with this product. No saddle sores, chafing, etc.
The larger size is quite economical, especially if you can find it on sale.
I highly recommend this product and have a couple of tubs stocked up so I don't run out.