Select style & size:Select options
Removes the toughest of grime.
- Biodegradable degreaser for cleaning bike components
- Removes the nastiest grime, grease, and oil deposits
- Works on metal, plastic, rubber, and sealed components
- To use: spray on, let sit, then rinse and wipe clean
- Item #MUC000D
- Q & A
Spray on elbow grease
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Save yourself from scrubbing off the grease. Spray this on your cassette and chain and let it sit for a few minutes, then you can spray it off and it usually takes most of the grease and grime off with it. Makes cleaning your drivetrain a breeze.