Select style & size:Select options
Warning: California Proposition 65
Warm the sauce no matter what.
Some backpackers feel lucky to even get the water boiling for the pasta before the backcountry's blustery breezes blow out their stove, but you don't have a problem with your Windburner Stove. It connects directly to the MSR Windburner Sauce Pot for windproof protection, so you can boil water for the pasta and warm the sauce afterwards. The non-stick surface makes it easy to clean up, something you'll really value when your stomach is as full as you are tired.
- Sauce pot connects directly to MSR's Windburner Stove
- Non-stick surface cleans easy
- Folding Talon handle and strainer lid with locking latch included
- Item #CAS00CB
- Talon handle, strainer lid with locking latch
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
June 19, 2018
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Light-weight, good quality, attention to details, great pot for 2-4 people. I would recommend it and would buy it again.