Your pup likes to carry her own weight, so strap on the Mountainsmith K-9 Pack next time you hit the trail. It gives her space to carry food, water, and maybe a toy, to ensure she has plenty of comforts when you stop to rest. This pannier-style pack is fully adjustable via a four-point system that's padded at the sternum to keep your favorite trail partner comfortable out there, and the pack's tapered torso profile reduces drag and improves your dog's balance as she trots down the trail. A D-ring provides an additional leash attachment point, while a single-haul handle lets you give the pup a boost through technical sections of trail.
- Pannier-style pack stores gear for trail dogs
- Four-point adjustable harness for a customized fit
- Padded sternum strap and air mesh panels ensure comfort
- Independently adjustable back harness and belly strap
- Ergonomically tapered torso shape fits most dogs
- Single haul handle at top of pack lets you take control
- Reflective trim boosts visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #MOU008P
- [lower panel] 210D nylon ripstop, [upper panel] 420D DuraMax nylon, [liner] 210D nylon
- [small] 7L (427cu in), [medium] 12L (732cu in), [large] 16L (976cu in)
- Closure Type
- Recommended Pet Weight
- [small] 25 - 50lb, [medium] 50 - 75lb, [large] > 75lb
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 15oz, [medium] 1lb, [large] 1lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help