Why We like The Mountain Hardwear Stretchdown Light Pullover Hoodie
Cold-weather camping calls for feature-loaded apparel that will keep us warm and not take up a lot of space. The Mountain Hardwear Stretchdown Light Pullover Hoodie is our go-to when we need a lightweight but super warm and comfortable hoodie in the backcountry. This hoodie is filled with 700-fil RDS-certified down insulation to keep us warm and has a durable and stretchy exterior fabric for optimal comfort and freedom of movement. An adjustable hood allows us to cinch out the cold, and elastic cuffs and hem help to keep the warmth in and the cold out. A front kangaroo with an internal stretch mesh pocket carries our quick access item, while an interior drop pocket stores our small essentials. Finally, this hoodie can pack down into its own pocket for a super small storage footprint, which is essential when space is limited.
- Insulated hoodie with technical features
- 700-fill RDS-certified down keeps us warm
- Durable and stretchy fabric is comfortable
- Adjustable hood allows us to cover up from inclement weather
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep out the cold and keep in the warmth
- Packable into hand pocket for easy packing and storage
- Kangaroos hand pocket and internal mesh pocket for storage
- Item #MHWZ9ZJ
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [solids, prints] 86% nylon, 14% elastane, [heathers] 62% nylon, 29% polyester, 9% elastane
- 700-fill down (RDS-certified)
- Center Back Length
- [external] 1 kangaroo, [internal] 1 drop-in
- Baffle Construction
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help