Prepare for the worst.
When you're trekking trails for days at a time, you never know what kind of weather you're going to encounter, so make sure you're prepared for whatever nature throws your way during your backpacking trip with the Mountain Hardwear Men's Stretchy Ozonic Jacket. Dry.Q 2.5-layer waterproofing keeps pouring rain at bay while allowing breathability so you don't get soaked from the inside out while tackling a tough trail, and stretch construction ensures mobility when you're scrambling over scree and pushing towards peaks. Zippered underarm vents quickly dispel excess heat when the humidity gets to be too much, pack-compatible hand pockets let you access trail snacks without stopping, and the structured, bonded hood brim keeps your view of the trail clear when the rain is coming down.
- Light and stretchy jacket for backpacking in wet weather
- Dry.Q Active provides breathable waterproofing
- Zippered underarm vents dispel excess heat
- AquaGuard Vislon front zipper seals out moisture
- Two-way adjustable hood with structured brim to keep view clear
- Pack-compatible hand pockets are water-resistant
- Adjustable cuffs cinch down to seal out bad weather
- Item #MHW011K