Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Space Station Tent
Every base camp out there has at least one Mountain Hardwear Space Station Tent for communication centers, dining halls, hospitals, and sleeping fifteen alpinists of course. Built out of burly nylon taffeta with multiple PU and silicone coatings for waterproof protection, the highly durable Space Station was designed specifically for high altitude and extended alpine expeditions. Fifteen industry-leading Paleria DAC Pressfit poles make sure this tent doesn't bend against wind and storms, and an adjustable partial coverage rainfly works with the perimeter snow flaps to keep the inside dry and comfortable.
- Fifteen-person tent is a staple for base-camp rest and relaxation
- Silicone and PU coatings shed moisture from condensation
- DAC Pressfit aluminum poles withstand heavy wind
- Snowflaps and skirt anchor tent and double as seats
- Eleven total vents ensure perfect airflow and temperature-regulation
- Dome shape sheds wind and snow while maximizing usable space
- A plethora of organization pockets house personal belongings
- Reflective and color-coded for easy setup and operation
- Item #MHW01DF
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.