Nilas Insulated Bib
Few people are as familiar with bitter-cold alpine temperatures as mountaineering legend Ueli Steck, so the fact that he helped design and develop the Mountain Hardwear Men's Nilas Insualted Bib is really saying something. The windproof AirShield Elite shell fabric puts the brakes on heat-thieving winds while the lofty 850-fill Q-Shield Down boasts the ability to maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
- AirShield Elite shell fabric provides total windproof protection and starts breathing instantly so you stay dry and comfortable
- Baffle construction legs are stuffed with 850-fill Q-Shield Down for toasty warmth
- Q.Shield Down is treated with a permanent water repellency that allows the down to continue to insulate even when exposed to moisture
- Stretchy fleece bib adds warmth and allows you to move freely
- Adjustable suspenders provide a snug fit that keeps the pants riding where they should
- Watertight center front zip keeps wet conditions out and makes for easy on and off
- Zippered chest pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
- Abrasion resistant scuff guards protect the pants from sharp crampons and boots
- Item #MHW2429
- [membrane/laminate] AirShield Elite, [face fabric] 15D ripstop nylon
- 850-fill Q.Shield Down
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 9 oz
- Recommended Use
- high altiude alpine climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 6, 2015
Does anyone know how much down is in these pants? i..e What is the amount of down in grams or ounces? I'm trying to figure out if they are warmer than my current pants and since I live in rural Alaska, I can't just go to a store and find out!
November 12, 2013
Will size small fit me if Im petite and...
Will size small fit me if Im petite and 5'1"... There are no women's sizes in the heavy insulated pants!