Liar, liar, pants on fire.
Mountain Hardwear made the Firefall Bib Pant with dawn patrols and epic backcountry days in mind. It has Thermal.Q insulation in critical areas for efficient heat retention where you want it most. If the pants end up running too hot, full-length side zips dump heat and provide comfortable ventilation for as much or as little that is required. Articulated knees allow for additional mobility so you’re not restricted while skinning up the track or making your kick turns. Both zippered thigh pockets have a mesh pocket to fit an avalanche beacon, so you can whip it out easily when you need to.
- A technical bib for hunting powder lines in the mountains
- Thermal.Q insulation mimics down to trap heat
- Full-length side zips ventilate heat on the skin track
- Articulated knees increase range of movement and maneuverability
- Zip thigh pockets include inner mesh beacon pocket
- Item #MHW015R