Mountain Hardwear’s Firefall/2 insulated pant was built for resort laps on cold days when you need just a bit of help to brave the day. Lightly insulated and fully waterproof, these pants protect against wintry mountain weather, from roaring chairlift winds to dumping snow. The durable plain weave polyester shell stands up to sharp ski edges and pointy poles while Thermal.Q insulation grants a flexible stretch to keep you nimble as you shred. A relaxed fit slips easily over your favorite baselayer leggings with enough give for unrestricted mobility. A streamlined design and classic fit will make this your go-to resort pant for all-day comfort and insulated protection.
- Streamlined ski pants for everyday resort laps
- Two-layer shell offers durable waterproof protection
- Synthetic insulation keeps lower half warm on cold days
- Stretch synthetic ensures unimpeded mobility on the slopes
- Relaxed fit layers effortlessly over base layer leggings
- Item #MHW01HC