Why We Like The Mountain Hardwear Alpine Light 35L Backpack
When our day calls for a fast push to the summit on a multi-pitch route we turn to the Mountain Hardwear Alpine Light 35L Backpack. This pack keeps the weight down while ensuring we can still bring a single bivy, a full rack of quick-draws, and all the layers and water we need to be prepared.
- Burly climbing pack for involved pushes and organized days
- Tough Cordura construction effortlessly handles abrasion
- Aluminum and foam frame locks the load to your back securely
- Multiple lash points and rope strap keep you organized
- Organizer pockets ensure quick access to snacks
- Removable hip belt lets you customize your feel and fit
- Item #MHWZ9UQ
- 200D nylon ripstop
- 35L (2135.83cu in)
- 7000-series aluminum frame
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- removable, padded
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- quickdraw open
- 2 external side
- Ice Axe Carry
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 2.3oz
- hiking, camping, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help