You're not dreaming—the Mountain Equipment Inception Short really does balance comfort and performance that well. Built for everything from desert bouldering sessions to weekend backpacking treks, this short has the durability and mobility you need for all around performance in the outdoors. Its Ascender fabric is tough, lightweight, and quick-drying to keep you prepared for any terrain and conditions you'll face, and thanks to the gusseted crotch you'll have plenty of free movement for steep summit pushes and tricky lead climbs. The semi-elasticated waist offers a snug and secure fit without the pinch, and wears well with a climbing harness due to its low-profile design.
- All-around outdoor short for hiking and climbing in warm weather
- Lightweight fabric withstands abrasion and dries quickly
- Gusseted crotch enhances mobility on multi-pitch routes
- Semi-elastic waist gives you a secure fit with plenty of stretch
- Front and rear pockets keeps gear and snacks close by
- Item #MEQ005X
- Q & A
great climbing short
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 190lbs
This is a super comfortable climbing short that is made to move with you. The elastic waistband is nice and pretty much disappears under a climbing harness!