The eclipse before the dawn.
The first few hours of any alpine start are dreadfully cold when you're trekking or skiing. One thing's for sure, though, you wouldn't be able to survive without the Mountain Equipment Men's Eclipse Half-Zip Hoodie keeping you warm. Not only does it make the first few moments out of the tent manageable, but it also wicks moisture, dries quickly, and stretches for a reliable performance on skintracks, glacial traverses, and summit attempts.
- Heavyweight baselayer for skiing and mountaineering during winter
- Pontetorto Tecnopile stretches, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
- Polygiene treatment resists odor-causing microbial growth
- Close-fitting hood with offset half-zip for ventilation
- Thumbholes secure the sleeves to seal out glove drafts
- Item #MEQ0065