Most Tiger Aero TICR Stem
Select Style & Size
Tiger Aero TICR Stem
Most designed the Tiger Aero TICR Stem to be clean, aerodynamic and responsive, and that's what riders will see from this component. This stem features a sophisticated, aero look, and it's made from forged aluminum to ensure high torsional rigidity, which makes for optimal control and efficiency. The Tiger Aero TICR Stem has an -8-degree rise, and it's lightweight at 165 grams. It is designed to work with TiCR handlebars, and it allows both brake and gear cables to run through the handlebar and into the stem for an aesthetic profile.
- Sophisticated stem that is aerodynamic and efficient
- -8-degree rise and a lightweight 165g
- Designed for use with TiCR handlebars for optimal power
- Made with forged aluminum for high torsional rigidity
- Item #MOS1WU9
- 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm
- Claimed Weight
- 5.7oz (162g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 13, 2021
Does it fit Pinarello Dogma F10? Is a shim for installation included?
June 23, 2021
Hey Quy! This stem has been designed to be compatible with the dogma f12 framesets.
May 10, 2021
Can this stem be run in a positive rise?