Most Tiger Aero Stem - Di2 Compatible
Select style & size:Select options
Get your ergonomics dialed.
Look no further than the Most Tiger Aero Di2 Compatible Stem if you're swapping out stems to dial in the perfect fit on your Pinarello. It pairs perfectly with Pinarello's aero head tube spacers for a clean aesthetic with minimal wind-resistance. This particular version uses forged aluminum for high levels of strength, as well as a 10-gram weight savings over both 3K and 1K carbon versions. For 2018, it's updated with special routing for the Shimano Di2 R9150 drivetrain, so you can seamlessly adapt this stem to your electronic shifting needs.
- Lightweight stem seamlessly fits with Pinarello aero spacers
- Updated with special routing for Shimano Di2 R9150 drivetrain
- Forged aluminum construction is both lightweight and strong
- Front plate evenly distributes pressure to reduce stress on bars
- Compatible with Most aero spacers and top cap
- Item #MOS0008
- Q & A
Is a spacer recommended above stem? or is a top cover alone safe? I'm planning to slam this stem and would like to know what is Most/Pinarello's recommendation.
You can do either. The top cap could be put on either the stem or the spacers. However it would probably aesthetically look best with the top cap on the stem.