Most Jaguar XFC Handlebar
Select Style & Size
Jaguar XFC Handlebar
Seeing aerodynamics are top priority for discerning cyclists and competitive athletes, the Most Jaguar XFC Aero 1K Di2 Compatible Handlebar gives you a slippery, wind-slicing profile that saves watts when you're pushing yourself at a brisk cadence. Crafted from 1k carbon for the utmost in stiff, ultra-precise handling, the Jaguar XFC Aero 1K Handlebar pairs beautifully with modern carbon frames. The 125-millimeter drop gives you plenty of room to find an optimal riding position, while an 80-millimeter reach maximizes control over steering inputs.
This particular version is updated for 2018 with special cable routing for Shimano Di2 R9150, giving you the ability to seamlessly run an electronic drivetrain on the road. It retains internal cable routing from the previous version for obtaining the cleanest cockpit. Minimal graphics add to the clean aesthetic, making it a classy addition to your beloved road steed.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic handlebar for the road
- Updated for 2018 with cable routing for Di2 R9150
- 1k carbon fiber for low weight and precise handling
- Flattened top section for a wind-slicing aero profile
- Internal cable routing makes for a clean cockpit
- Compatible with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting
- Item #MOS000B
- 1k carbon fiber
- 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm (end to end)
- Claimed Weight
- 8.6oz (245g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
June 28, 2018
What is this bar's compatibility with Red eTap hydro brake hoses?