Why We Like The Montane Spirit Lite Jacket
Being in the mountains always boosts our mood, so when rain threatens to ruin everything we trust the Montane Spirit Lite Jacket to keep the energy high. This waterproof shell keeps the rain out and wicks sweat with a 2-layer GORE-TEX PACLITE PLUS laminate, covers us from extra heavy rain with a brimmed hood, and organizes our items on the trail with multiple zippered pockets.
- Thin shell designed to keep you covered while you move
- Nylon shell fights off daily abuse from rocks, sticks, and more
- GORE-TEX laminate seals out moisture and breathes with ease
- Brimmed hood keeps water out of our eyes when it is raining
- Full-length zipper allows you to control your personal climate
- Adjustable hem locks in a secure fit with or without a backpack
- Item #MNTQ040
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX PACLITE® PLUS (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- brim, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- hiking, backpacking, camping, commuting
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help