Why We Like The Montane Phase XT Jacket
Designed specifically for climbing missions, the Montane Phase XT Jacket offers exceptional coverage and impressive packability. This jacket keeps us covered with a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX laminate, durable nylon face fabric, and helmet-compatible hood. Other details like the underarm vents, cinchable hem, and hook-and-loop closures at the wrist allow us to move quickly and comfortably up the route.
- Climbing and mountaineering rain jacket designed for vertical missions
- Nylon face fabric handles daily wear and tear on the wall
- GORE-TEX laminate provides waterproof and breathable coverage
- Helmet-compatible hood adds coverage and comfort
- Underarm vents dump excess heat while you work up a sweat
- Multiple pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #MNTQ03I
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Laminate (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- 2 zippered hand, zippered chest
- underarm zippers
- Claimed Weight
- climbing, canyoneering, camping, hiking, backpacking, mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help